ODIN Recruitment are currently looking for an experience Structured Cabling project manager for a role covering the South of England, Ideal location Essex / London area. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working on large Copper and fibre installation projects in a variety of environments. MOD / MOJ would be highly favourable for this role however, it is not essential for the right candidate.
- Ensure adherence to all policies, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure under direction, all works comply with Company standards and to meet and exceed client expectations, as well as the requirements to meet/exceed international standards and manufacturers installation guideline systems.
- To provide leadership for the project delivery team and to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within.
- Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets accurately based on the initial contract parameters and objectives. Seeking opportunities to provide actions, which maximises profit on the project. Continue to monitor the profitability.
- Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project until completion.
- To manage all related activities to the successful completion of the projects. In line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Ensure that positive relationships are maintained with the customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Ensuring design and installation meets internal, client specifications, and statutory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Forward thinking – identify relevant milestones associated with a long-term project. Plan the sequence of key events. Reflect about contingency needs
- Results focused – ensure other achieve objectives. Set clear performance standards of other and guide them
- The ability to use initiative to generate ideas for new ways of working. Looking to add value
- CSCS (or ECS) Card for Managers
- Project Management Certification preferably CTPM, APM or Prince 2
- SMSTS or equivalent
- Desirable – First Aid at Work, NPPV Vetting and DBS, SC Clearance, EH1 Cleared
Salary of £50k – £55k Depending on experience
Additional Benefits to be discussed at interview stage