Due to a recent expansion and huge on site investment a leading manufacturer in Selby is seeking an electrical bias maintenance engineer and a mechanical bias maintenance engineer to work alongside their skilled team.
Here are a few key points about the position:
- Diagnose and remedy faults during production
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the company
- Contribute to the continuing improvement of the site’s equipment and maintenance
- Operate and undertake duties in line with relevant legislation, policy, and procedure
- Collaborate with other department to implement upgrades and new installations
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation and records
- Preplanning of required parts and resources for implementation
- Optimum utilisation of resources
- Ensure all tasks are conducted to health and safety requirements
- Support the maintenance team when required
- Undertake other duties as reasonable requested
In order to be successful in this role you will need the following skills & experience:
- Time served Electrical Engineer or equivalent
- Time served Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Experience of instrumentation and control engineering
- Good understanding of electrical installation/schematics and requirements
- Ideally you will come from a process/ production related background, be skilled and experienced in planned maintenance and pride your self on minimising plant downtime by improving efficiencies and minimising breakdowns.
- PLC/ HMI/ Instrumentation experience is preferred (electrical engineers only)
If you want a secure opportunity within an industry leader who really do look after their staff and offer tonnes of development opportunities then don’t delay and apply today. Please contact Danny at Odin Engineering.